- School timings are from 8.50 a.m.-4.00 p.m. Late comers will not be permitted to attend the class. Those who are regularly irregular will not be allowed to continue in the school and will be dismissed.
- Students shall bring the School Diary everyday to the School.
- The School Uniform is to be worn on all working days failing which the student may be denied attendance in the class. Parents are requested to see that the children leave their home in well ironed school uniforms, their hair combed, shoes polished, etc.
- All students should attend the School Assembly and strict silence should be observed at the assembly.
- Classroom is a sacred place and talking when the class is in session is absolutely forbidden.
- Students shall make the best use of the Library. Absolute silence is mandated in the Library.
- Cleanliness of persons and clothes is expected of every student. Those who come to the School with untidy dress, unkempt hair etc., will not be admitted to the class.
- Students shall be honest and sincere in their speech and manners and cultivate a cheerful presence. They must cultivate good manners in their interaction. They must use courtesy words like ‘thank you’, ‘please’, ‘yes teacher’, ‘excuse me’ etc., as and when necessary or appropriate.
- Students shall greet their teachers, other respected persons and elders ‘Good morning’ or Good afternoon’ as the case may be. They shall also greet one another.
- All students should study their lessons daily and do their home work regularly and should come to the class only after revising the lessons taught on the previous day.
- Students may bring their books in a box or preferably in a bag in order to keep them in good shape. Books and eatables shall be brought in separate bags.
- The class leaders are responsible for the neat arrangement of bags, umbrella, tiffin carriers etc. They are also responsible for the cleanliness, silence and order in the class and the students are required to abide by the instructions of their respective class leader.
- Students shall not scream or shout or howl or make whistling noises in the School premises.
- The School is not responsible for the loss of books, pen, pencils, umbrella, money and other things. Students are not allowed to wear ornaments in the school.
- Voicing of public negative remarks about the teachers and other staff shall be avoided. In case of any genuine complaint about a staff member, the parents/guardians shall discuss it with Principal.
- No pupil is allowed to leave the School premises during class hours without the express permission of the Principal.
- The School and its surroundings should be kept neat and tidy. A pupil who uses unfair means and/receives or gives assistance, in any form during Test/Exams will be failed in the subject and is liable to be dismissed from the School.
- Any damage caused to the School, toys, other appliances and equipments, School garden, etc., will be made good from the persons concerned.
- Religious instruction classes for Catholic students and Moral classes for all students will be conducted.
- Staff and students are not allowed to meet anybody during the class hours which is from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. without prior appointment. The parents may meet the staff from 8.50 to 9.00 a.m. and from 3.40 to 4.00 p.m. with prior appointment.
LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- Students will not be given leave for attending every social function.
- When an absence is unavoidable due to sickness, leave application printed in the Diary duly signed by the parent should be brought on the following day along with the Leave Letter.
- Leave of absence for more than a day will have to be intimated in advance.
- Any student absenting without leave application for 15 consecutive days or more will be removed from 15 consecutive days or more will be removed from the rolls. Re-admission, if granted, will only be after payment of fresh admission fee.
- Medical certificate should be produced if a pupil is absent for more than a week due to illness.
- No leave is granted during examination days and on the first working day of each term. For availing leave on the eve of holidays or during the week preceding Semester Exams or for prolonged absence due to illness a Medical Certificate must be submitted. Students, after recovering from any communicable disease, can attend classes only after submitting a Medical Certificate, stating that isolation is no longer required.
All Students without exception are expected to take part in the educational tour and other cultural programmes arranged by the school. Irrational behaviour and indiscipline during educational tours will not be tolerated and it may lead to dismissal.
- All the students are encouraged to study their lessons daily and revise the lessons-portions regularly as to equip themselves for the test and exams.
- As per the instruction of the educational department periodical tests and exams will be conducted regularly.
- Answer papers of all tests should be attested by the parents/ guardian.
- Students shall procure their progress reports after the examination, and return them, signed by their parents or guardians within three days.
- Promotion is decided on the basis of the whole year’s performance of the pupil based on monthly tests, semester examinations, No re-exam for any test or examination shall be conducted.
- A student who fails twice in any class will not be allowed to continue in the school.
- The students, whose parents behave impolitely to the Teachers or School Authority, will not be allowed to continue in the school.
- School Diary should be brought at the time of re-admission to the next class.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO PARENTS/GUARDIANS
- Attending the Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) meetings as well as other important functions in the school is a sacred duty/parents owe to their children. Do not miss them.
- Parents/guardians are advised to draw up a home study schedule for their wards inorder to facilitate their studies at home.
- The School seeks co-operation of the parents/guardians inorder to get accurate information about their wards and their progress in order to have healthy understanding of their natural talents, habits, environmental influences, etc.
- Parents/Guardians are requested to visit the school at least once a month between 3.30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. The staff will be happy to discuss with them the life and academics of their ward. However, the visitors shall not enter the class or interrupt the teachers during class hours.
- Parents are not to visit the teachers at their residences. No gifts or presents shall be offered to the teachers, except when a student leaves the school.
- Outside the school hours, it is the responsibility of the parents to take care of the movements and discipline of the students and any acts of indiscipline brought to notice in this regard will be dealt seriously.
- The Students, whose parents behave impolitely to the Teachers or School authorities, will not be allowed to continue in the School.
- The school expects the parents/guardian to co-operate with the school authorities as they become the members of the Claretian family.
- Transport facility is available to some limited areas for the students. Those who wish to avail this facility may make use of it. Once one registers for the school, bus, he/she is to abide by the following rules and regulations.
- The pick-up and dropping points are fixed en-route.
- Door to door pick-up will not be arranged. Students should be ready at the pick-up points as per the bus timings.
- Bus fare has to be paid in advance and a pass should be obtained from the school office. Fee is charged for 11 months.
- Fee, once paid, will not be returned under any circumstance.
- Those who lose the pass have to get the duplicate, by showing the challan and paying Rs. 20/- as fine.
- Bus Staff will not be responsible for the childrens’ belongings other than safe journey.
- Parents should bring the children to the pick-up point and take them back from the same.
- Children should behave well in the bus and follow the instructions of staff so as to be safe for everyone.
- Those who do not follow the rules/discipline of bus will not be allowed to use the bus facility.
- Complaints and suggestions may be intimated to the Administrator/ HM directly.